Recent content by Zion

1. Zion

RMMV The Treasure of the Moonlight Lake (RTP Contest Winner)

Version 1.4 is here! The most important changes: The difficulty level can be changed in the middle of the game and is displayed in the save state. Also, the difficulty level "hard" was found to be too hard and therefore adjusted a bit. But don't worry, it's still super hard :D In the...
  2. Zion

Patch 1.3: Patchnotes: Features Achievements! A total of 25 achievements can now be unlocked. New maps have been added (alchemy lab, storage room, study). Two new puzzles/mini-games added. New items added. New quests added (finally more side quests! :D). Gameplay Added autosave after...
  3. Zion

Patch 1.2 is live! I could use some players for testing, first, because I am no native english speaker and would love to improve the translation. And second, because I don't know if the new hard difficulty is manageable. So if anyone plays it and tells me about the improvements, I would be...
  4. Zion

Hello there, at the german forums, we had a contest in august and september about making a game with some set rules. I present the winner of this contest. This is the original contest and this is the winner's choice I thought it would be fun to create a game just with the RTP. As I own most...
  5. Zion

Seegurkotchi - Sea Cucumber Pet Simulator OUT NOW!

It is finally realeased :smile: Here is my homepage Here is the download on itch Let me know if you like it and if I should improve something!
  6. Zion

Oh yes, sorry, sorry! I was so excited I clicked on the wrong topic. Thank you for moving! I hope you will like it :D
  7. Zion

Hello my friends, it's me again! And this time, I bring you a... Sea cucumber! Actually, a sea cucumber pet simulator. Inspired by the Tamagotchi, the good x4JiinX (german forums) and the great WIZO! For all those who always wanted to have a sea cucumber as a pet! Genre: Pet Simulation...
  8. Zion

Yanfly Button Common Event & Yanfly Keyboard config not working

I really appreciate your help, but I've given up. Have been to much experimenting with alternate plugins (DK, Quasi, DMV Full Keyboard Input, ZE Key Mapper) for days - this is slowing my progress down and is making absolutely no fun at all. As I wanna stick with Yanflys Keyboard Plugin, I will...
  9. Zion

Thank you for the plugin! Either I don't know how to use it or it does not work. I set up a new empty project: As I don't know how to setup the plugin, I left it as it was: I made a common event to test it: Ingame, switch 5 is ON: But if I press j, k or l, nothing happens.
  10. Zion

My QTE is fully evented, I just need the Button Common Events Plugin for it. It's playing in parallel process as soon as you talk to the NPC who starts it. It doesn't matter what keys I'm using, since Yanflys both plugins don't work together. Thanks for the DK plugin! But sadly it does not work...
  11. Zion

Ok, you're right, sorry. The linked thread says there is a problem, and I thought if one would try it, one would see. It's just 2 plugins and I thought Yanflys plugins would be very common. One could just re-build the problem in about 5 min oder so. So let me clarify: I like to use Yanflys...
  12. Zion

Quasi Input

Seems like a lot of these links are broken. Fortunately, I found this link is still working: https://quxios.github.io/plugins For all of you still searching :-)
  13. Zion

Thanks, but I think this is not my problem. If you look into the thread I linked, you can see the positions of the plugins are EXACTLY as they should be. The common event CAN be used, this is not the problem. But you CAN'T reverse them to normal state. If you deactivate the Keyboard Config...
  14. Zion

Hi there, I have the exact same problem as mentioned in this thread: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/yanfly-button-common-event-not-working-right-with-yanfly-keyboard-config.112029/ Unfortunately, it seems nobody had an answer to this question. As I don't wanna necro the old...
  15. Zion

RMMV A swift's life

Update 1.31 Sorry, needed to fix two little bugs... - Fixed a missing translation. - Selected language is now saved.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undacova44