Recent content by Zireks

1. Zireks

Escaping battle leads to a black screen?

So I have an event battle that ends in the player escaping but when it triggers, a black screen is displayed after the battle and I can't do anything. Any ideas?
  2. Zireks

Stopping my own attack (MV)

So I'm trying to develop a magic trivia spell that asks a question upon use and if you get it wrong the attack stops. Obviously I have an event trigger that that asks a question upon use but regardless of whether I answer the question right or not the attack goes through. Infact when I get it...
  3. Zireks

Event upon attack

So for my combat system I need an event to trigger every time a character attacks an enemy. (The event includes a text pop up that prompts the user a multiple choice question and they have to answer it. a wrong answer means the attack fails, a right answer mean the attack goes through.) I...
  4. Zireks

Looking for specific functions

So I've started making a plugin-in for MV called the MathClashSystem. What I want it to do is this: When a player selects the Magic tab in the battle menu (Titled Mathamancy instead of Magic) instead of displaying spells it displays a randomly selected question from a predetermined list based...
  5. Zireks

How Do I Implement JavaScript into MV?

So I'm new to using RPG Maker and recently got MV on Steam. I know that this version of the software uses the JavaScript coding language to make personal battle scripts so after learning the basics I've started to code the stuff I need. However I've ran into a problem. Let me start by...
  6. Zireks

How do I implement my own Ruby code into MV?

So I'm new to using RPG Maker and recently got MV on Steam. I know that this version of the software uses the Ruby coding language to make personal scripts s o after learning the basics I've started to code the stuff I need. However I've ran into a problem. Let me start by explaining what it is...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guille1194