Following 2

Followers 1

Birthday:
Apr 3, 2000 (Age: 19)
Colleague

Share This Page

ZisMe000

ZisMe, Male, 19, from Jakarta

Seems i'm lacking of House Model :/, can someone Show me some good House model? Aug 25, 2019

ZisMe000 was last seen:
Sep 4, 2019
    1. ZisMe000
      ZisMe000
      Seems i'm lacking of House Model :/, can someone Show me some good House model?
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        What do you mean by house model?
        Aug 25, 2019
      2. ZisMe000
        ZisMe000
        Ahh i'm sorry I mean References
        I saw Many games that has good House design.
        Aug 27, 2019
    2. ZisMe000
      ZisMe000
      Hello I am ZisMe, I'm Interest in Story and Also Creating a Story. Mostly, i like about Sci-Fi and Also Fantasy.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        If you like sci-fi games, then there's a few RPG Maker games you might enjoy. The Incitement series, apart from 3, is free on here. Then there's Ixias - Stellar Complex, which is one my favourite cyberpunk\sci-fi RPG Maker games: https://sinathor.itch.io/ixias-stellar-complex
        Aug 17, 2019
        ZisMe000 likes this.
      3. ZisMe000
        ZisMe000
        Wow.. Thank You. I Sure will download it and play it.
        Aug 19, 2019
      4. ZisMe000
        ZisMe000
        And Giving Some review for the creator.. Thx for recommending me :D
        Aug 19, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 3, 2000 (Age: 19)
    Colleague
    About Me:
    I'm a Colleague in Gunadarma University. I'm Open for anything.
    First Language:
    Indonesia
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Rich Story, Etc
    Hello I'm ZisMe, I'm a solo creator of Hourglass Series, and also the Storyline. I live in Jakarta since i was born, and also love to play games and many more. I Also have interest to create a story with the title of Hourglass : The Grand Fight Nebula, the endless journey about Warriors and the Creators.

Since i can tell you about a Hourglass, here is some little Explanation about the Hourglass.
    [​IMG]

Hourglass is story about the Warriors journey to find the Right path about what will they do, many Warriors born with no purposes and gaining power without knowing how they will use it. Sometimes Warrior use their power for righteousness, or even for creating massacre for their will. From time to time, Warriors know how to communicate and they also learn quicker than a normal creatures.
    About Warrior : They were a born or gained title Creatures from living planets, or even dimension. They have a choice for using those power to do what ever he want. But also they have to take their risk. Being a Warrior is not a simple task like attacking or defending. But they have to maintain it, and also knowing what will happen and learn from their mistakes. The Creator will guide them on their journey until they are ready to fulfill their purpose. ​