Recent content by ZodiacStories

1. ZodiacStories

RMMV Paralax/Camera {MV}

Oh ma gosh, it was really that simple this whole time....thank you!
  2. ZodiacStories

RMMV Paralax/Camera {MV}

Well.... let's give this a try There needs to be a trigger on spot that shows the 5th locker But when playing the game, the parallax shifts too much to the point where the triggers happen on the fourth locker. Whenever I uncheck the parallax loop box, the character moves but the background...
  3. ZodiacStories

RMMV Paralax/Camera {MV}

So how do I make it scroll?
  4. ZodiacStories

RMMV Paralax/Camera {MV}

Howdy, I'm not sure if the plugins section is the best to put this in, but if there is one for this problem that I have, I would love to know~ I am making a side-scroller horror game, using the Paralax as the map itself. I wondered if there was a way to make the paralax the tileset-like...
  5. ZodiacStories

Looking for Ruins/Ruin Village Tileset (MV)

Thanks for letting me know~ though I looking for more medieval ruins, I'll be sure to keep these in mind! Thank you! As awesome as these are, they sadly don't fit the MV tileset size. Thanks!
  6. ZodiacStories

Looking for Ruins/Ruin Village Tileset (MV)

Hello, I am looking for a tileset that I can use to make a village ruin! Like stone outlines of houses with no walls and the like. Please and thank you!
  7. ZodiacStories

RMMV Limit Dash (Help)

Thanks everyone, I used the plugin! just what I was looking for!
  8. ZodiacStories

RMMV Limit Dash (Help)

So, nothing seems to change. Also, does the stamina continue to decrease by -1 while being held, or will it only decrease -1 once each time I press shift?
  9. ZodiacStories

RMMV Limit Dash (Help)

Hello! For my game, I want to have it so that the player can only dash (or move at a faster speed) for so long before losing stamina and going back to normal speed while it refills. I also want to have a stamina bar pop up when the player is dashing to let them know how much more they have...
  10. ZodiacStories

Enemy Chase Help

Yup, that was it! thanks!
  11. ZodiacStories

Enemy Chase Help

Hia~ I am testing out a few plugins for a game I want to make and I have seemed to run into a little problem. I used TerraxLighting for making the flashlight, but for the chase, I am trying to use common events. I want certain monsters to ignore the player if their flashlight is out, but once...
  12. ZodiacStories

RMMZ Be Not Afraid

Within an old abbey, a nun has gone missing. You can not rest until you find her. But as you creep among the silent halls you begin to find that something dark and horrible has moved in. Corpses are scattered throughout the abbey. And while you wander to find the items that will help you find...
  13. ZodiacStories

(FIXED) How do you stop the looping?

I only need the sound effect to play once, but it keeps looping over and over. I tried to put in the command "Stop SE" but it didn't do anything. Any thoughts or tips? Never mind, I'm a dumb dumb.
  14. ZodiacStories

RMMV Removing certain menu windows

Oh, that's my bad, didn't mean to place it in here.
  15. ZodiacStories

RMMV Removing certain menu windows

Thank you kindly~

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This month+ saga of me setting up each dialogue is nearing its end :kaocry:

Another day, another patch. Praise be to the game make!
Okay... I'm injured and stuck in bed with a bad knee. And I'm only 24! I shouldn't be limping this badly, but my leg refuses to fully straighten and it hurts if I try to push it.
At least I have my games to work on.
RianQuenlin wrote on Iron_Brew's profile.
To elaborate on "safety" since bgillisp locked the thread, some lunatics will take reports personally and decide to harass people who file reports or otherwise complain about them. Me, I don't care but others seeing that might nope right out of discussion. Being a former mod back in the mid-2000s for some gaming forums in by BYOND days I can tell you some people go crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Introvertebrate