Recent content by ZomBhunter64

1. ZomBhunter64

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

Alright, thank you. I'll give it a shot.
  2. ZomBhunter64

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but how do I download these tilesets and then correctly implement them into the game for use?
  3. ZomBhunter64

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Thanks. I'll see if I can get it working.
  4. ZomBhunter64

Thanks. Now to wait and see if someone could answer that second question. Lol
  5. ZomBhunter64

I'm sorry, this is probably a noob question that's been answered before, but with all the pages I just don't want to go digging through them. How do I download the centaur and lamia sprite templates, and how do I add them to the generator? I don't see a download file for the Sprite Templates...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
epokshiem