Recent content by Zortik

1. Zortik

MZ stopped working for literally no reason and now doesn't load.

I'm running into an issue where I also can no longer open up RPG Maker MZ. I was able to open it shortly after launch, version 1.0 I haven't tried since then. Current version (through Steam) is version 1.2 I've cleared Cache through Steam, I've confirmed it is allowed Private/Public on my...
  2. Zortik

Issue or Bug?

Silly question. I actually haven't opened up my copy of MZ yet. But if the event is on the same level as the player is it possible that the sprite is appearing behind the top of the bed? Since that is usually set to be something that the player/event could walk behind. Try moving your event 1...
  3. Zortik

How can I make an event that ends when the player leaves an area?

Create a second page on your event that is chasing the player and have it set to a switch being turned on. (It's been a long time since I've fiddled with Ace, so you'll need to work with me on the explanation). Set the exit for your players, the one used to leave the room, turn on that switch...
  4. Zortik

Struggle

Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words and it was an exceptionally pleasant surprise to get this notification. I hope that you're having a great day today and wanted to let you know that your comment certainly improved my day! I'm working on writing modules and designing dungeons for D&D...
  5. Zortik

@Shaz She was born 6 hours before the post was made. :) @amaSenpai No planning. When we were...

@Shaz She was born 6 hours before the post was made. :) @amaSenpai No planning. When we were told the due date (which was also identical to our other daughter) we laughed and face palmed.
  6. Zortik

Don't search for motivation. Honestly. Practice diligence. Create a good habit that creates...

Don't search for motivation. Honestly. Practice diligence. Create a good habit that creates productivity and let the motivation enhance your efforts :). Sit down and make a game plan (Schedule) for you to do some work. Make them small tasks that you can achieve each day and thus "cross them...
  7. Zortik

<Plays new party member music> Celebrating the day as my 2nd daughter was born not so long ago...

<Plays new party member music> Celebrating the day as my 2nd daughter was born not so long ago!! On the same day my first daughter was born no less! :3
  8. Zortik

Most of the time someone will "initiate" belittling themselves in the hope of creating empathy...

Most of the time someone will "initiate" belittling themselves in the hope of creating empathy for themselves. It's used as a means to break the ice, fish for a compliment, or to create leverage for a follow up point they want to make later. Check the body language if you can and give those...
  9. Zortik

I've got a Wii U that can use a little TLC. So, I'll take you up on the offer if you're willing.

I've got a Wii U that can use a little TLC. So, I'll take you up on the offer if you're willing.
  10. Zortik

The Second Act

@amaSenpai I was hoping to make a big post with the secondary tidbits of art. However, the other artwork will not be coming forth and so I'm back to the drawing board for that. I'm glad that you think so highly of the map, it was a terrible outline from me that somehow turned into that...
  11. Zortik

What a wacky, crappy and stressful month it's been!. I've got a bunch of notifications and...

What a wacky, crappy and stressful month it's been!. I've got a bunch of notifications and personal messages to catch up on and I'm gonna feel like Rikifive when I catch up on the "introductions" section. So many welcomes and hellos to send out!
  12. Zortik

Yep, got a minute to finally look over and read some intro posts and respond. All done though...

Yep, got a minute to finally look over and read some intro posts and respond. All done though, it's late and sleep is calling.
  13. Zortik

An Introduction Draws Near! Command?

Heya, welcome to the forums :)  I hope RPG Maker continues to work as a solid medium for your artistic outlets.
  14. Zortik

I don't know how I got here, but I'm glad I did :)

Heya, welcome to the forums. :)
  15. Zortik

helloooo

Heya, welcome to the forums. Hope you have a fun time here.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BRIEF HISTORY OF MY GAME SO FAR
June 2019 - My friend (let's call him G) says he wants to make a game
later- it's really bad and angsty
laterer - He gives up

EARLY 2020 - I suggest trying again, G says yes
slightly later - G gives up and gives me the whole idea
LATE 2020 - I finish the script's first draft. G doesn't like it

And that's where we stand!
To get validation for all your hard work feels amazing.

Studio Blue did a video on Collector and enjoyed it a lot. I expected them to rip it to shreds, but the gameplay went (mostly) well.

There are things I can improve, but they said my game "oozes Mike Pondsmith" (he's the creator of the Cyberpunk 2020 ttrpg, which precedes Cyberpunk 2077). I was shocked to hear such a compliment! :kaopride:
People3_3 and People3_4 added!

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weissblueter