Recent content by zousug

1. Doctor Who Resources

I was just thinking of asking about Doctor Who resources.. Can you make a Tardis outisde view that fades in and out to vanish?
  2. Homeless man sprite

Hey, Would it be ok if I used this in my game?
  3. Guardinthena's Fantasy Generator Expansion-Dwarfs!

Hey, I downloaded some of these dwarf parts but I am having a small issue. When I make the char the battle spirit does not generate with most of these parts :(
  4. Dwarf spirits / generator parts

Hey everyone. I have been looking around for about a day for some Dwarf characters and or generator parts that I can use to make some Dwarf characters for my game. I did find one set of generator parts that will work for most of the characters I make but these do not update the battle spirits...
  5. auto enable remember command

Thanks I will give it a go.. EDIT That did it, thank you :)
  6. auto enable remember command

Hey everyone. I am looking to find away to auto enable the remember command option, i was wondering if any one has a script for it or knows of one I can use? Iv been looking but not been able to find one. Thanks
  7. Suit generator parts?

ah ok i will take a look there thanks.. i honestly didnt notice the DLC folder.
  8. Sprited SV_Enemies

Hey, I love these and im going to use em in my game for sure. Are you still making more? and or can you make some specific ones? I need to get some guards and guard captains for 4 kingdoms in my game, i want them to all look different.. But I want them to be holding a shield and a weapon...
  9. Day/Night events

Ok so just tested it and its working perfect.. thanks again
  10. Day/Night events

oh that is perfect.. thank you.. to be honest i never even noticed that option because iv only been focusing on the others lol thank you though.. ill test it out as soon as i re-enable the script after fixing something else lol
  11. Tile Changer (Copy Tiles and Change Tiles)

ah.. i had renamed it i just forgot to replace the file in the plugin folder with the updated name. So the autorun event i was talking about was not the one causing the issue.. on the map i had a autorun event to trigger the plugin command. if i cant use autorun event how do I trigger it to...
  12. Tile Changer (Copy Tiles and Change Tiles)

sorry, what do you mean the plugin does not have the correct name? I am just trying to do the ground tiles (should be the correct code im using.. ) the tiles get copied its just that my character cant walk and i cant open the menu sorry i meant to say the only autorun event i have is a time...
  13. Day/Night events

Hey guys, I am using this Event day/night system there is one part of the code i would like to change if possible but not sure how. In the video for the night time there is this code if: 24_hour < 8 end if: 24_hour > 17 end in the video he states that it can be done better but now how to...
  14. Suit generator parts?

Hey guys, I am trying to find some parts for the generator (RPGMaker MV) that are suits but I cant seem to find anything im looking for. If any one has some or can make some that would be awsome, what I am looking for is something as close to as possible as the character from leisure suit...
  15. Create Relationship System with Variables

I dont know why I was thinking it was harder then that :S to much stuff going on at once I guess lol, thank you

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We start in 5 minutes!
I'm making MAGIC!
aww I am sad but happy for brackeys to decide to pursue something new but seing brackeys ending is so sad ;w;
Now RPG Maker has brought him here. He will never be rid of his need for it. He hates and loves the RPG Maker, just as he hates and loves himself. Featherbrain's life is a sad story. Yes, Featherbrain, he was called. Before the RPG Maker found him. Before it drove him mad.
Really struggling with XP animations but my game deserves my best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcussss