Recent content by ZServ

1. ZServ

RMMV limit 1000

Additionally, you can use arrays to save space.
  2. ZServ

The Mighty Pack!

This is probably a very weird question, but what are the terms for this outside of RM?
  3. ZServ

POR_SaveCore

Nice, just wrapping up Micro for release and find that this got updated! Woo! :kaojoy:
  4. ZServ

RMMV [Web Demo available!] Project Micro (Name TBA)

Alright! An update, as of October 9th! The current build of the demo took a few hours to put together, but I spent the majority of the weekend polishing little things that had bothered me. The demo is now LIVE! Please, feel free to unleash your most wicked feedback on me!
  5. ZServ

RMMV [Web Demo available!] Project Micro (Name TBA)

An inevitable end. An unstoppable beginning. Where anothers story ends, yours begins. Project Micro blends traditional turn-based combat and loot to create an unexpected twist on the JRPG formula. Find your way, write your path. Your story is yours to tell. Explore varied environments in...
  6. ZServ

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi

Very basic demo showing how to use filters, set parameters, erase, stuff like that. Feel free to experiment with it and build on it, and then re-up it for others. also double post I'm a criminal put me in the ground moderators
  7. ZServ

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi

I'll make a demo in a few hours to a few days. It's not complicated, but it does involve a lot of going back and forth to make sure your syntax is right.
  8. ZServ

Return # of equips of certain type?

Ah, perfect! This is incredibly helpful! Thank you a ton <3
  9. ZServ

Return # of equips of certain type?

I.E., you have 5 helmets in your inventory. Is there a quick way to count how many there are, including duplicates? I'm pretty sure you can, but I'm not sure where to find the details on the various equip types in order to do such a thing.
  10. ZServ

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

So, first off, it's worth noting that this won't give a boost of X, but rather just set MAT to X * 5. I'm sure you're aware of that. Off the top of my head, I'd use Yanfly's Skill Core for this. I, actually myself, already do. Not for this specific thing, of course, but similar. if...
  11. ZServ

Change to People2 sprite

You're overreacting. You can downgrade. It is not censorship when the ability to downgrade is openly given.
  12. ZServ

Is there a way to override tile settings using events?

Off the top of my head, two ideas come to mind. 1. Make a copy of the tileset, with the passibility set for whatever skill-set you want. Then, when that character is traversing the terrain, simply swap tilesets on the map. 2. Use regions, check player region using a parallel process, and...
  13. ZServ

POR_SaveCore

Ah, I see! Thank you very much for the insight. That makes perfect sense!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~
Finally scripting out the story after WAYYYYY too long of having 0 idea of how to approach said scripting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmeeDucks