zXManyRegretsXz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm wondering if it's possible to get the font used for the title in RPG Maker MZ's splash screen, because it's a neat looking font. I wanna use it for like, a title screen or something.
    Hang on, let me get my glasses...
    giphy.gif
    Reactions: Arctica
    zXManyRegretsXz
    zXManyRegretsXz
    To be fair, if I guarded Reid and Michelle would have survived with less than half health. Although they wouldn't be in the situation in the first place if I didn't make fire attacks instantaneously detonate bombs.
    Arctica
    Arctica
    When I came to the forum today, literally the first thing I noticed was that mob getting lazer'd straight to hell.
    ts50
    ts50
    Wow. Might look cool if they all took damage and died at the same time, not in turn
    Been playing through Skies of Arcadia again, and it really makes me wanna see someone try to implement how ship battles were done in the game into RPG Maker (or really just in general).
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    zXManyRegretsXz
    zXManyRegretsXz
    GC version. It's a real fun game, although I am disappointed that they had to sacrifice audio quality to cram it all into one disc.
    Tiamat-86
    Tiamat-86
    ok now i know for sure me n my brother have crossed dimensions.
    we've never owned a dreamcast but we've played 2 version of it. gamecube and ps2.
    but according to internet search just now, the ps2 version was cancelled before release.
    ya the ps2 version was laggy and glitchy as all hell but it definitely existed before so... WTF
    Arctica
    Arctica
    This was harold as one of the greatest RPGs ever made and I'm mad that I own it but can't play it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png
Well. *That* was an entertaining fustercluck — and that’s not meant nearly as sarcastically as it sounds. I just had to make four different versions of the same conversation:
1: Attained MacGuffin.
2: Have not attained MacGuffin, but know its location.
3: Do not know MacGuffin’s location, but have a good idea where to find it.
4: Do not know where to look for MacGuffin.
Yep, feels good to be back. ^.^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rolo1991