Recent content by Zyoshiro

1. Zyoshiro

How did you find out about RPG Maker VX Ace?

I found it by playing some RPG Maker games. After awhile, I started wondering 'What is RPG Maker'?. So I google it and found it lol.
  2. Zyoshiro

Switching to a different party.

Thanks for the response. I guess Tsukihime's Player switch is my best option. Thanks!
  3. Zyoshiro

Switching to a different party.

In my game, sometimes the player will switch from one party to another to a different set of characters. Is it possible to make both parties not sharing the same items/equipment/inventory?
  4. Zyoshiro

The Vendor [v1.0.2 available]

So its like Recettear. Good!
  5. Zyoshiro

Filled with lava, lava sharks, horizontal moving spikes and upside down volcanoes!

Filled with lava, lava sharks, horizontal moving spikes and upside down volcanoes!
  6. Zyoshiro

Large Monster Sprites Request

One more bump.....
  7. Zyoshiro

Large Monster Sprites Request

Can anyone make a character sprites of these 2 monster battlers? They just have to be the same size as the $BigMonster2 sprite and they only have to be facing down. Anyway, thanks in advance. Edit:I want the first monster in 2 colours, red and purple.
  8. Zyoshiro

What anime was the one with 12.5 episodes?

What anime was the one with 12.5 episodes?
  9. Zyoshiro

Making an actor as an enemy battler

I guess that's what I'll do. Its just that the enemy 'actor' battler isn't animated. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.
  10. Zyoshiro

Sorry but bumping.
  11. Zyoshiro

Shift an event graphic by a few pixels

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1283-event-position-fine-tuning/ I think you are talking about this.
  12. Zyoshiro

Enjoyable? It was a feel trip! T_T

Enjoyable? It was a feel trip! T_T
  13. Zyoshiro

Armored Core: Formula Front Extreme Battle

I have only played Armored Core 3, Nexus and Last Raven, which also focus heavily on mecha battles and customization.
  14. Zyoshiro

The problem is I'm using side-view battle system. I have tried putting the character sprite as the enemy battler but it looks weird. But, I guess its better than nothing. Edit: I remember playing a demo of an rpgmaker game quite some time ago. I can't remember the title but it uses a Side-View...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfmovies8