2. Like

Jeremiah Eastman

Gladiator
      • Reaction score
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Yeah. It's been a rough road lately. But that's the thing about the Rangers. It doesn't matter how hard it gets, or how many of them fall. They never stop fighting. The Rangers NEVER stop fighting".

Angela Deth, you are a hero of mine. Sorry for my first run of Wasteland 3.
We must press on. For all those we couldn't save. For all those we might yet save.
FirestormNeos wrote on DarkPlasmaBall's profile.
asking this here instead of the thread in question to avoid derailing it, but I'm curious; is there a particular reason you'd include a "Terms of Use" for an RPG Maker game? Like, are there multiplayer features for the game you're working on?
The holidays are upon us! Everyone search for safety from the grocery store music!
I don't understand people sometime. Walking to work today came across someone walking the opposite way in a nice suit, I politely move to the side into the shrubbery so he doesn't have to get his suit dirty and say "good morning" as he passes me, he turns around glaring daggers and asks "why are you talking to me?" like he's bloody offended by me wishing him a good morning or something. Just, why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnderMon