1. Like

masterlobo

Veteran 32 From Seattle, WA
      • Reaction score
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wow! This game may be one of the best Maker games I've ever seen! Come hang out with us while Drifty and I experience this masterpiece:LZSjoy:
The team and I are taking a 2 month break from Evergloom (now in it's second year of development) to enter a Gamejam! We work pretty well together now so hopefully we can create something cool.

We've decided on a village idle game, because of the Jam's themes!! It's exciting to be working on something new!g11.gif
New Free Music! This is an epic orchestral called "Break These Chains." I think I posted a preview of it awhile back, but now it's finally available to download and use!

I hope everyone enjoys!
Recently played OneShot and it's reminded me how a game doesn't need to be very long or have a big complex story or gameplay to be good and interesting. It's a RPG Maker game that does unconventional things I would never dare trying to do but it's a cool one nevertheless.
Going live in 5 for tonight's stream! Kytt is going to be playing Dead Space for the first time, because she thought it would be funny for people to watch her play a game with jumpscares. Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FIL2