All (1) Like Like (1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Wow! This game may be one of the best Maker games I've ever seen! Come hang out with us while Drifty and I experience this masterpiece:LZSjoy:
The team and I are taking a 2 month break from Evergloom (now in it's second year of development) to enter a Gamejam! We work pretty well together now so hopefully we can create something cool.

We've decided on a village idle game, because of the Jam's themes!! It's exciting to be working on something new!g11.gif
New Free Music! This is an epic orchestral called "Break These Chains." I think I posted a preview of it awhile back, but now it's finally available to download and use!

I hope everyone enjoys!
Recently played OneShot and it's reminded me how a game doesn't need to be very long or have a big complex story or gameplay to be good and interesting. It's a RPG Maker game that does unconventional things I would never dare trying to do but it's a cool one nevertheless.
Going live in 5 for tonight's stream! Kytt is going to be playing Dead Space for the first time, because she thought it would be funny for people to watch her play a game with jumpscares. Twitch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FIL2