RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
Which was too true for me
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
I'm not quite there yet; guess I got almost 8 years to get caught up. My father bought an older house a number of years ago and all the project work is always partly done. Basement partly renovated, painting half done or needs another coat, always a leaking toilet to replace, new furniture being put in...
Sharm
Sharm
Huh. Well, I've certainly got that going for me. Why was it "should"?
bgillisp
bgillisp
It was in response to a retirement statement that by 35 you should have 2x your salary saved up. So a bunch of 35+ people tweeted what reality was for them. This was one of the statements
taarna23
taarna23
2x my salary saved up? Bahahaha... This was written before your housing costs were half, if not more, of your actual salary, huh?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?
Halloween is my favorite of the international festive days, always gets me in the mood to draw cute devil things...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdrianoDevastador