Comments on Profile Post by Project CROSS

1. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    What's your game like? It's kind of unfair to be judged so harshly... There's a line between plain old criticism, and actually helpful feedback.
    Jul 30, 2018
    Hollow 1977 likes this.
  2. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    There is a difference between 'ur game succ', and 'I think it's better to be this way', and no one even bother to comment your game.

Personally, I'm no fan of praising a game. I always either to try give a feedback, or just randomly comment stuff like 'this char A looks young despite her age'.
    Jul 30, 2018
    Hollow 1977 likes this.
  3. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    That way, the dev could interpret it in different ways. They could respond it by "Oh, it's intentional, bcz x,y,z", or "Really? I should make her looks older then".
    Jul 30, 2018
  4. HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    I try to give an insult sandwich. Because when I just give negative feedback, people think I have some sort of superiority complex.
    Jul 30, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  5. Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    That sucks. A little praise goes a long way. And of course there will be some criticism to help you improve. Sad to many haters out there. It's hard enough to make a game and then have people tear it down. Haters gonna hate no matter what you make. I believe in you! :)
    Jul 30, 2018
    starlight dream and Marsigne like this.
  6. IguanaGuy
    IguanaGuy
    Yeah - constructive criticism is good even though it means there is something needing improvement. In a way I welcome it now instead of getting negative feedback when my game is released. Some people don't know how to give constructive criticism though. That is pointing out a problem, but also offering alternatives or solutions in its place - not just saying "this is bad."
    Aug 1, 2018