Comments on Profile Post by Labyrinthine

1. Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    Nothing against humor, but I just can't stand let's play videos in general, especially if there's not a warning it's a let's play video. Sound is a huge part of a game. Besides, most of these guys are anything but funny.
    Aug 5, 2018
    FoxySeta, Amarok and Finnuval like this.
  2. Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    I wonder no one has sued PewDiePie, AVGN and their sheep-clones yet for increasing stupidity worldwide. I used to like AVGN despite the excessive swearing, before his popularity went to his head. Should've kept things simple.
    Aug 5, 2018
    FoxySeta likes this.
  3. Mystic_Enigma
    Mystic_Enigma
    It's even worse when they think they feel the need to add a Facecam to the equation, too. It's more distracting than entertaining. I don't want to see your face, I want to see the game!
    Aug 5, 2018
    Labyrinthine likes this.
  4. FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    ChristopherOdd is a good lets play channel. I watched his blind lets play of Dark Souls way back and he didn't get in the way of the atmosphere. Also doesn't use a facecam if I recall.

Some lets players are pretty annoying and will laugh and try to make jokes and skip cutscenes for no reason ruining the atmosphere and lets play in general. CohhCarnage is another good lets player if you're looking for one.
    Aug 6, 2018
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yep. The only Let's Player I like is Supergreatfriend, the rest just get on my nerves. Other than that one LPer, I tend to stick with longplays - gameplay videos without commentary.
    Aug 6, 2018
    dreamfall887 likes this.
  6. Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    @FleshToDust
    Dark Souls is a good one for lets play's since it barely contains any music, not counting the boss themes.
    Aug 6, 2018