RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
And the train ride was 18 hours long too.
leenat40
leenat40
That's called "inspiration" for a game plot.
Otto
Otto
galaxy express
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Assuming that we might one day connect the US to Russia by building a bridge or something between Alaska and Russia, your dream might become reality.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Clearly you've predicted the construction of an international deep sea tunnel, an amphibious train, or just some sort of ship used to transport trains.
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Was this a wacky nyquil dream?
mlogan
mlogan
Hmmm, actually could make an interesting game plot.
Otto
Otto
yeah, the kind of plot where you go trough all kind of crazy disadventures on the train and in the end you get out of the train and the station is the same as the one you left, then you notice your own corpse on the ground and you find out that you actually died at the station, and hallucinated everything before kicking the bucket for good... oh wait, it's not a David Linch movie, sorry guys :p

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinazukiYukin