Comments on Profile Post by Touchfuzzy

1. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    Also Director's Cut is currently 3 bucks on Steam. Good time to pick it up if you don't have it.
    Aug 10, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  2. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Director's Cut is a must because it reworks the boss encounters. It does other things, sure, but reworking the bosses was the biggest change for me.
    Aug 10, 2018
    Philosophus Vagus and Touchfuzzy like this.
  3. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    The bosses absolutely NEEDED the changes too. I like the original release, but the bosses always felt wrong.
    Aug 10, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  4. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That's something they got right in Mankind Divided. There was only one boss (Marchenko) who could be defeated by simply throwing an EMP grenade his way and then performing a takedown. Still hoping there will be a new Deus Ex game at some point; perhaps even a remake of the original.
    Aug 10, 2018
  5. Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I need to give Mankind Divided another chance. For some reason I just couldn't get into it compared to HR.
    Aug 10, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  6. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I didn't enjoy exploring as much as I did in HR. The setting, Prague, just didn't feel very cyberpunky. I also didn't like the whole oppression theme. It tried so hard to make you sympathise with the augmented, but there's a perfectly good reason why they're now feared and shunned. Some of the side missions are good, though.
    Aug 10, 2018