RPG Maker Forums

TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
this is why every rpg should let you name the protagonists
Tanarex
Tanarex
The heroes name was Lann. So I thought that was lame. Hence LameAss. And the girl was wearing a french barrette hat. So I tried French Frog. But that didn't fit. So I went with Frog Legs.
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
I often just name my characters just stupid nonsense like Schwinco, Prabble, Leeporlo, Pint, Gerthi, Jiggo Jig and Bungus
bgillisp
bgillisp
My college floor freshman year there was a guy who named all of his characters in ff7 swear words. And then there's me, who is boring and just sticks with the default name.
Frogboy
Frogboy
You don't even want to know what names my friend and I usually used for RPGs back in the day. I don't think I've ever created a thief that wasn't named Snatch (and that's probably the only one I can name without breaking the forum rules).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uh, I'm probably overthinking this, but I think that some of my music sounds kinda...bad?
The melodies are just sort of awkward, and don't flow.
I'm really not sure what to do. Why am I even worrying about this? I don't even have a battle system yet!
And the Lord said, let there be lighting effects! And there were lighting effects! And it was good...ish? Might tweak this some more.
Today was a day of good things! Thank you fate! I pray to the darkness that those that read this will enjoy a good day as well! Power to the gam mak.
People3_1 and People3_2 added!

Part 2 of my Audio Engine tutorial for MZ is out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReDesigner