RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
I'd ask if there's a room with only girls in it and go there. There I'd use my sim dating skills to get myself a free stand.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I'd laugh. Then find an item shop unless they were out of stock too.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I'd probably also get a laugh out of it. It's weird that most inns in RPGs not only don't have other guests, but also have only a single room for rent. How are these places staying in business? Are they subsidised by the local government, or something?
The Stranger
The Stranger
'No wonder there's trouble and strife when shotguns, machine guns, and RPGs are all the inhabitants can buy.' LOL! I could spend all day reading pages on TV Tropes. :D
Kes
Kes
I've seen this done in a game. There was a solid reason for it. You could find a house where the NPC let you sleep on the floor, if you were prepared to look.
taarna23
taarna23
That would go great in a game that has a rival team... Inn/hotel is full... other team beat you there!
Vox Novus
Vox Novus
Would be a goofy quest trigger; player goes to sleep in the inn but they can't because of no vacancies so they have to find a way to stay. Multiple branching options to solve the quest of course all to get some unexpected reward like a free nights stay in inns for the rest of the game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose