RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I always thought they were too simple, but then I like puzzles in games. I find them a nice change of pace from the action every once in a while; as long as there aren't random encounters in the puzzle area, that is a cardinal sin of game design for me.
Eschaton
Eschaton
Fo sho. Not just random encounters, but anything that could stop you from completing the puzzle (looking at you, rain in Breath of the Wild).
barnzie8
barnzie8
Not 100% the puzzles only to find out a brutal bonus boss had blocked the way was really frustrating.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose