Comments on Profile Post by Caitlin

1. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    NOTE: We've never strike our dog, but every time, my mother picks up the fly swatter... off Shadow goes with the fear of being struck.
    Aug 27, 2018
  2. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    You sure he's never been swatted? (Not that a fly swatter would do much to a dog) I have one that runs upstairs and hides every time the words bath, bathe or wash are uttered.
    Aug 27, 2018
  3. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Absolutely, we've had the little bugger, since he was a wee puppy and he's never been hit at all. Of course, he, also, attacks the vacuum cleaner, LITERALLY. He's strikes it with his paw, but he's been a little better on that. Of course, there was only a single time with Lola who got into a brief tiff, and scared poor wee Shadow.
    Aug 27, 2018
  4. The Mighty Palm
    The Mighty Palm
    Without context I thought you were implying your actual shadow did a peter pan and ran off in fear.
    Aug 27, 2018
  5. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    @The Might Palm Yeah, my blue heeler puppy is named Shadow... a beautiful black and white dog with the sweetest loving personality, except he's afraid of fly swatters, vacuums and fireworks. The last two I don't blame him for, the fly swatter I'm confused about.
    Aug 27, 2018