RPG Maker Forums

Golden Unicorn Gaming
Golden Unicorn Gaming
So is that a picture of you with the hat on? ;)
Windows i7
Windows i7
Two issues: missing favicon.ico (browser console error), and overuse/misuse of gradients. Other than that it looks ok. I hope you find this useful in making improvements. Also the bottom copyright text has poor contrast to the background which can make it hard to read on some screens.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Yeah, that's me with the hat. :)
Thanks for the feedback. I'll look into getting a favicon image for the site. It escaped me for some reason.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
On my phone all the text is bunched up into the center and it's a bit annoying to try to read anything. My only complaint :p it looks really good though, great job ^_^
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Thanks. Yeah, I wasn't sure how thin the phone screen was. I might need to increase the width of the main segment if it becomes too thin.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Yeah haha, it was super thin. I would have posted a screen shot to you here but that's so overly complicated. Probabky depends on the phone type as well?
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
I bet it all just gets bunched up. Well, it shouldn't be hard for me to alter the width of the main segment for phone screens. It's what I really like about CSS. It has codes for adaptive layout that changes depending on user's screen size. :)
Marquise*
Marquise*
How could I miss your new address... *thinks of sending you stalkers*
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
I think the bed bugs were keeping you distracted. :p
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Then again, I think it could also be my phones font settings... ^_^'
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Has it improved since then, btw? I made some adjustments shortly after you reported the issue.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
It still looks the same to me, but I'm assuming it's my phone settings at this point.
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Oh ok. Would you by any chance be able to post a screenshot of how it looks? (If it's no trouble). I'm very curious. This could be happening on many people's phones.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I'll message you one. Way less hassle than posting it here lol
Matseb2611
Matseb2611
Thank you. I got your PM. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing around and working on Confused Chicken. Here is some rough art of the main character!!!

Ami
--- Gacha Skill ---

Hero: Not again!!!
M.Knight: What are you doing?
Hero: I want to get that Weapon,it's really Legendary.
M.Knight: i see,your Gacha Skill are Suck.
Hero: Oh,yeah? Then i ask you to Get that Weapon in 1x Roll.
M.Knight: Heheh...Leave it to me (add 5 Stones for 1x Roll,Legendary Weapon is out)
M.Knight: See?
Hero: ...
sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
Saw a resource and was like "Oh, there was a request for that, I can help that person now!"... turns out, request was nearly two years ago. Welp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fayolaa