RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I don't even buy games until they've been out at least two years as a general rule and my backlog of owned games I haven't played is still insurmountable.
bgillisp
bgillisp
I've been starting to do the same. I either wait a few years until I can get to them, or grab then when they are on clearance (if a physical copy) or a steam sale (digital games).
Bonkers
Bonkers
I know right? I've got ff15 and Berseia just sitting collecting dust. I wanna play them, but my days off I do chores and sleep and pay bills. I'm so boring.
bgillisp
bgillisp
@Bonkers : I've thought about getting those, but I don't have a PS4, and Squares track record with PC ports has been awful recently (example: they just took 9 months to patch FFType-0 so that it ran again. But they still gladly sold it on Steam, even though most couldn't run it). Been debating getting a PS4, but I'm afraid it will just collect dust these days.
Bonkers
Bonkers
Yup. What I want is Dragonquest XI when it comes out, but sadly it will just sit there. I literally had to loose sleep to play person 5. 60 hours of my life I will never get back, and didn't do any additional content other than story, but totally worth it.
Poryg
Poryg
I get new games via HumbleBundle, but I should stop soon. I already have 534 games on Steam and 70 on gog and the list just goes up... And no time to play them!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LegendXRonin