Comments on Profile Post by Ms Littlefish

1. GolfHacker
    GolfHacker
    :( Hope you’re doing better now, though!
    Sep 2, 2018
    Ms Littlefish likes this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I am feeling SO much better after three days! The first day my blood pressure was dropping insanely low but when I thought about, I don't eat enough salt so I've been getting salted nuts instead of unsalted and eating things like pickles and olives.
    Sep 2, 2018
    GolfHacker likes this.
  3. taarna23
    taarna23
    I don't do much salt either. I usually find most anything with salt to be unpleasantly salty. I should probably find a way to get more of that in my diet myself... although I'm super glad you're feeling better. :)
    Sep 2, 2018
  4. Kes
    Kes
    It's great to hear that you're picking up so fast.
    @taarna23 Adding it yourself instead of buying stuff already salted would allow you to avoid unpleasant quantities.
    Sep 2, 2018
  5. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @taarna23 Same. I cook with (what I find to be) enough salt but not gobs of it. I don't do an awful lot of prepared foods and some things that are naturally salty, like cheese, I can't eat. But olives and nuts? Love 'em. That'll do. OH. Salsas too.
    Sep 2, 2018
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    @Kes Thanks! I'm a bit surprised I'm already feeling this much better, and I know that I will have headache days again eventually. BUT. It was pretty awesome to go raspberry picking in full sun without explosive consequences and play a 3D video game with my husband without feeling the need to vomit.
    Sep 2, 2018
    GolfHacker likes this.