Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. Sharm
    Sharm
    It's amazing how many random colors will creep into an image, even if you're trying to stay limited. I remember that the main problem was accidentally hitting the 9 button on accident, which changed the brush opacity to 90% without me realizing it.
    Sep 4, 2018
    shadefoundry likes this.
  2. shadefoundry
    shadefoundry
    Honestly I feel like its best to just clean it up. It's a pain in the arse to do, but its worth it in the end imho.
    Sep 4, 2018
  3. Sharm
    Sharm
    To be clear, I'm just talking about the palette, not the artwork. Starting over on the art would be very silly, especially considering that I already released one set.
    Sep 4, 2018
    shadefoundry likes this.
  4. RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo
    I like the NES Pallette, nice set of colors. I typically work with limited palletes. I like working in the 4-color Gameboy Pallette(Green version.)
    Sep 4, 2018
  5. Sharm
    Sharm
    I really can't agree with you there, RBI, I think the NES Palette is poorly constructed. I really like Dawnbringer and Arne's stuff, but they both require a good understanding of color to use I guess.
    Sep 4, 2018
  6. Sharm
    Sharm
    Ah, just realized how misleading some of this might be. Pixel Myth's palette won't ever be completely static or changed to an already existing one. I just want a more clearly defined palette to work from.
    Sep 4, 2018
    shadefoundry likes this.
  7. Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Whatever you do, we believe in you! :)
    Sep 18, 2018