RPG Maker Forums

Celianna
Celianna
This forum is filled with wonderful people and I appreciate it if you don't call our members egotistical. Watch your language.
mlogan
mlogan
Honestly wondering how it's egotistical to disagree with someone?
SOC
SOC
Not the disagreeing, but the name calling and near-bullying.
Vance Raehart
Vance Raehart
doesn't sound like me at all :D
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Where is the bullying? I just read through the entire thread and it's all this one guy you are praising invalidating every opinion that isn't his and him ignoring every fallacy they bring up with his argument and breaking off into absolutist rants that have nothing to do with the subject matter.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I thought @Tai_MT using m&ms to mirror said genre absolutism was the best part of the tangent. Guy denounces Tai's hypothetical absolutism without ever realizing the m&ms are an analog to his previous statements on genres and ends up disputing himself without even realizing it before moving on with further convolutions.
mlogan
mlogan
Oh, you mean where Coyotecraft called Kes "bats-in-the-belfry crazy"?
coyotecraft
coyotecraft
I see a theme of non-communication. You cannot tell me what I meant. You can only tell me what you understood.
These are discussions that challenge identity. Identifying as an RPG dev will result in having your competency tested when people start tossing the RPG idea ball around. Will it break?
One simply needs to step back and realize that the title they've given themselves isn't who they are but what they have.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Gacha Skill ---

Hero: Not again!!!
M.Knight: What are you doing?
Hero: I want to get that Weapon,it's really Legendary.
M.Knight: i see,your Gacha Skill are Suck.
Hero: Oh,yeah? Then i ask you to Get that Weapon in 1x Roll.
M.Knight: Heheh...Leave it to me (add 5 Stones for 1x Roll,Legendary Weapon is out)
M.Knight: See?
Hero: ...
sooo I'm making the music for my game and yeah... prepare for a very non typical rpg ost... I don't even know how to make typical sounding stuff. I can do D&B, hiphop, glitch, and whatnot all day tho lol.
It's interesting that the logic involved in skill range obstructions is also used for Tetris...
Saw a resource and was like "Oh, there was a request for that, I can help that person now!"... turns out, request was nearly two years ago. Welp.
My garbage collection service has the BEST hold music I've ever heard. Sometimes, I legitimately hope to be on hold for more than a few minutes just to hear the song to completion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pkeasygod