RPG Maker Forums

SOC
SOC
I think the RTP is beautiful, and I'd much rather see someone use the beautiful RTP than bad custom graphics just for the sake of not using RTP. You can do a lot of good stuff with the RTP! I'm also using it, good luck!
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Ditto! I don't know why people even hate it so much? I'm not even going to sweat it when it comes to mapping and graphics.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
The RTP is great. It just got a bad reputation because some people released bad stuff using the RTP.
SOC
SOC
Benny Jackdaw
Benny Jackdaw
I'm not picky with Graphics as long as they're readable.
Sharm
Sharm
I don't understand why the choice always seems to be RTP or 100% original. There's so many choices in between.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
My take is if you're not doing your graphics right, might as well as just use RTP.
Dalph
Dalph
The RTP has way more add-ons than any other style (even TF), that's why it's convenient to use. That being said, nothing wrong with it. I made two small games using the RTP and people liked them, shows that graphics is not everything.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdramose