Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. Dalph
    Dalph
    Or you have to keep dating people with the same name, but that's just plain retard and kills the whole purpose of the tattoo, lol.
    Sep 8, 2018
    Snow White and The Stranger like this.
  2. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Talk about a mood killer too. Imagine embracing a girl after weeks of courtship, everything going swimmingly then you squint at something on her back and inquire "who's James?" When you finally make out the tattoo. Best case scenario...it's her son she neglected to tell you about. ;)
    Sep 8, 2018
    Otto, The Stranger and Dalph like this.
  3. Isabella Ava
    Isabella Ava
    People with Lover's Name tattoo is mostly inexperienced boys/girls i think - who believes in legendary 'True Love'
    Sep 8, 2018
    The Stranger and Dalph like this.
  4. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Sounds like you're speaking from experience.
    Sep 8, 2018
  5. Isabella Ava
    Isabella Ava
    = ) i heard it from people
    Sep 8, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  6. cabfe
    cabfe
    It reminds me of an old ad on French TV: http://www.ina.fr/video/PUB232186032
    In short, he wanted to have his GF's name Marlene tatooed, got a break-up message and change it to Maman (mom) at the last time :D
    Sep 8, 2018
    The Stranger and Dalph like this.
  7. Dalph
    Dalph
    @OmnislashXX
    You don't have to experience something to know you won't like it or realize that it's wrong or stupid.
    I hate tattoos.
    Sep 8, 2018
    mlogan and The Stranger like this.
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It's both unwise and just plain trashy. Just as trashy as getting love and hate tattooed across your knuckles.
    Sep 8, 2018
  9. Otto
    Otto
    I used to want to have a tattoo, but now it's become a fashion/trendy stuff. Back when I was younger it was very rare to see a dude with a tattoo, at least where I'm from; now a good 80, 85% of the people I know or random stranger that I meet on the street have one... so I decided the most original tattoo for me is not having one LOL
    Sep 8, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  10. Poryg
    Poryg
    @Otto Well, everyone has a computer and that won't restrain you from having one. :p
    To elaborate: Don't bother with trends, just do what you want to do. I didn't intend to get a tattoo even though I've seen some nice ones, because I'm a pretty ascetic person and think about usefulness more than about looks. And a tattoo is just a fashion thingie.
    Sep 8, 2018
    Philosophus Vagus and Otto like this.
  11. Otto
    Otto
    @Poryg I think computers have a slightly higher utility, overall, for me at least, I can do a lot of stuff with a computer that I wouldn't know how to replicate with a tattoo :p
    but seriously, I see what you mean, and I'm not ruling them out, I actually like most of the ones I see. I'm just not in a rush to get one.
    Sep 8, 2018
  12. OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Don't need a tattoo. Don't want a tattoo. If I ever got a tattoo, It would probably be Tifa though.
    Sep 8, 2018
  13. Alanood
    Alanood
    I believe in hate tattooing tho lol
    Sep 8, 2018