RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
What has happened to Monsanto?
SOC
SOC
They lost their trial against Dewayne Johnson who claimed Roundup caused his Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. It's been officially revealed (finally) that they've been manipulating and preventing key investigations that conflicted with their company's interests, also found multiple buried internal reports and fabricating evidence, allowing them to sidestep toxicity concerns for 15 years.
SOC
SOC
They merged with Bayer not long ago however, probably in an effort to prevent this kind of thing from fully stopping them, effectively meaning Bayer has control of most of the world's food supply.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Oh, this again...
SOC
SOC
I mean there's no opinion now, factual evidence proving the harm glyphosate is having on humans is undeniable, with the corruption allowing it to be used for as long as it has now been revealed officially.
The Stranger
The Stranger
No, no. That's not what has happened at all. A jury sided with Johnson and forced a company to pay him a lot of money. This wasn't a peer review of scientific evidence. What do you think will come of this? I imagine more people will make similar claims, but whether such accusations are true or not are up for debate.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Anyway, I was going to add more, but I really don't want to argue over this. I asked what it was all about, you answered, I regretted asking. Let's just leave it at that.
SOC
SOC
The Stranger
The Stranger
I have lost? I've personally lost nothing. What you or anyone else believes is of no concern to me. But, thanks for the link, I'll give it a read. Still calling bullsh*t on your fear of aspartame, though.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemiRemi