The Stranger likes this.
  2. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Hey! How's it going?
    Sep 9, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  3. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It's great to see you again! ^.^ What are you up to at the lab? Not doing too much mad science I hope. :p
    Sep 9, 2018
    Ms Littlefish likes this.
  4. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Saturday is a pretty easy going day. Enough time to sanitize objects, so we bring everything in, lol. Made tea for everyone. We have colds and allergies running wild today.
    Sep 9, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  5. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Sounds really sucky. :( Need plenty of honey and chamomile tea. Did you say you work in a blood bank, or blood testing lab?
    Sep 9, 2018
  6. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It's a full medical laboratory so we do everything. Blood, urine, stool, cultures, etc.

Yeah. It's a ragged bunch today. I brought ginger, mint, red tea, and green tea. People don't even go to the cafe when it's my weekend.
    Sep 9, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  7. Alanood
    Alanood
    Sep 9, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  8. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Ms Littlefish Wow! Sounds like you're really spoiling your colleagues. I'm sure they'll be better in no time, what with you nursing them with tasty treats. :D
    Sep 9, 2018
  9. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Haha. I have more than enough tea to last a lifetime. And, I'll buy more before I'm close to out. XD
    Sep 9, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  10. taarna23
    taarna23
    There's never too much tea! I'm not a heavy tea drinker but there is nothing worse than not having the one I want when I do want tea!
    Sep 9, 2018
  11. Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I have SO many kinds yet didn't have peppermint which is exactly what I wanted. I bought some even though I'm going through probably 10 different teas at the moment. It's so true, gotta have the exact one!
    Sep 9, 2018
    taarna23 likes this.