RPG Maker Forums

Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
Ahh, what a nice tune...I find it kind of catchy!

Say, if you don't mind me asking: what sort of software do you use? I was thinking of getting into music making myself!
S.Court
S.Court
Nice work :3
Zebestian
Zebestian
Thank you! Glad you like it @Mystic_Enigma! ^-^

I myself am using FL Studio 20 for my DAW and various plugins by Native Instruments as well as Sound Canvas VA (which was used for this one) and Super Audio Kart for retro sounds. If you're just looking to get into making music you don't really need all those expensive commercial plugins; free ones will last you a long time!
Zebestian
Zebestian
S.Court
S.Court
Now I think about that, which is your usual work process to make those songs? I mean, do you have a mental process to work in those themes? Like getting references before starting or something like that
Zebestian
Zebestian
That depends from project to project. When I'm working on commissions I'm usually provided references and try to imitate them and ultimately get what the client wanted.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Karen: Hi, I have a condition that prevents me from wearing a mask. :)

Employee: Can you tell me what it is?

Karen: >:(
Feeling a little overwhelmed... There are so many things to do.
- Building a simple website for portfolio
- Setup *******
- Manage social media
There are so many things inside of these tasks :(
Meet the cute little ghost, FhooFhoo. :kaopride:
If anyone here is looking for another high-potential RPGMaker game--besides She Dreams Elsewhere--be sure to follow Lawmage Academy. Good social media presence will take that game far.
Lol, I was about to write a small tutorial and realized it would belong to the MZ section ....that does not exist yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bektos