Kwerty
Kwerty
have another one ;-)
The Stranger
The Stranger
I have over 13k likes and have never even started a thread. :D
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
It's because you can like status updates mainly. That and Starlight_dreams. Turns out people on the internet really like random, pointless information.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Philosophus Vagus Yeah, @starlight dream hands out more likes than I do, and I thought I gave them away for nothing. Likes mean nothing in the long run, but they can make a person feel good.
MyNameWontFi
MyNameWontFi
Likes make you immortal. 'Nuff said.
Dalph
Dalph
That'd be me.
I never did anything for 3 years here, then released 3 stupid short games in 2017, then returned to my old lazy self.
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
My existence on the forums in a nutshell...
Poryg
Poryg
Well, I managed 2000 messages and 4000 likes in my first year. If we count 4000/365, it's more than 10 likes a day. You're here since July 26th, it's September 14th, so it's straight 50 days. For these 50 days you got as of now 29 likes, which is not even a like per day. Talk about above average :p
MyNameWontFi
MyNameWontFi
Well, I'm not counting days since joined. I'm counting messages.
Poryg
Poryg
Message to like ratio is a bad measurement exactly due to people that just don't post anywhere but status updates. It'a exactly why I struck back at you with the days I joined, because reaching 100x more likes than messages is just not too hard if you don't post messages.
Poryg
Poryg
Had status updates and comments counted to messages as well, that would be a completely different story. But as it is, they're not.
MyNameWontFi
MyNameWontFi
Eh, you do the math. 30 likes is a lot for a new guy like me.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Can't we all just agree that likes are pointless though? I mean, you can't really distinguish between ex likes given because someone agrees with you from likes given because you sound crazy and they got a good laugh unless they also respond to it. Don't be seduced by the pointless red popup.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRozman