Comments on Profile Post by Labyrinthine

1. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    You'll get used to it, it's not much more complicated. You just copy/paste the js file in the js folder, then you can add it to the plugin manager. It's longer than Ace where you could just copy/paste it in the script editor, but I believe the plugin manager system is superior, since you can activate and deactivate easily every plugin, and you can set parameters without going into the script itself.
    Sep 16, 2018
    atoms and The Stranger like this.
  2. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    or, just go back to Ace :D
    Sep 16, 2018
  3. SOC
    SOC
    And when it's time to update plugins, just download the updated .js file, replace it in your js folder, and double click it in your plugin manager to refresh it.
    Sep 16, 2018
  4. Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    Hmm-mmmm... At times, when I have moved a js file in the plugin folder, it still hasn't been visible in the plugin manager. I wonder what's causing this?
    Sep 16, 2018
  5. Shaz
    Shaz
    Could be non-Latin characters in the name? If it happens again, just post a thread showing the screenshot of the plugin in the folder (Windows Explorer).
    Sep 16, 2018
    atoms likes this.
  6. atoms
    atoms
    What way or how exactly are you confused by it? I know it's different and at first glance can look complex, but it's actually very easy to do. Plugins just go into the js > plugin folder and then you open it up in the engine, add it in and it becomes similar to scripts.

For them to be visible in the plugin manager you must double click at the bottom empty space and add it.
    Sep 16, 2018
  7. atoms
    atoms
    If you still have a problem, you may have added them to js folder but not the plugin folder.
    Sep 16, 2018
  8. Labyrinthine
    Labyrinthine
    Ah, I already figured it out. Just took me a moment to get it.
    Sep 16, 2018
    atoms likes this.