RPG Maker Forums

cabfe
cabfe
I certainly didn't see it coming.
Dalph
Dalph
They should've made The Wolf Among Us Season 2 instead of all that Walking Dead crap...
Bonkers
Bonkers
@Dalph They were, but again they had laid off some people from the original and years later after getting to the point of release, they had laid off the members of production capable of releasing a game. So- eternally unfinished wolf baby.
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
So sad to hear this. I was looking forward to their upcoming games :(
TheMutantSpaceDancer
TheMutantSpaceDancer
this is what happens when they don't make strong bad's cool game for attractive people season 2, imminent bankruptcy.
Poryg
Poryg
I liked the walking dead 1 and 2. It was far from perfect and 2 was really hastened out at the end, but it was pretty nice. I hated the 3 though.

As for other games, I'm not sure if I'd like them, since the narrative format got quite repetitive quite quickly, since it'a all the same in the end... You have to make hard choices that in the end often don't matter :D
taarna23
taarna23
Gross mismanagement of money didn't help the situation at all. I guess that lesson for us is if you crowdfund, have a good, solid plan, and stick the heck to it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:
thought I'd upgrade to mz from mv cause of the nice quality of life features but ****ing hell why couldn't they allow old plugins to work in it and secondly how come in over a year since it's release has there been no mz version of something so crucial as a non grid based movement plugin. I guess I'll stick with mv. (why wasnt mz just an update to mv anyway literally nothing substantial changed..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosecar