Comments on Profile Post by Caitlin

1. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Getting too much sleep can also make you apathetic to everything around you...or maybe apathy makes you sleep more than you should? In any case, it's important to get the right amount of sleep, not too little or too much.
    Sep 24, 2018
    MushroomCake28 and Caitlin like this.
  2. taarna23
    taarna23
    It makes me downright irritable. I suck to be around. :<
    Sep 24, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  3. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Night time: "PLEASE LET ME SLEEP.. JUST A LITTLE BIT..." I get up feeling like a ton of bricks & depending how much sleep I was able to get will determine how much brain processes I have. Sometimes, by the end of the night I can't put two sentences together, as I forget words & other times, I can play simple games.
    Sep 24, 2018
  4. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    I've learned to overcome lack of sleep. It still sucks, and you still are unmotivated and apathetic, but I learned to force myself to work and do my other usual stuff. Had to, since sleep isn't something very popular in university.
    Sep 24, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  5. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    The time I got sleep deprived, I got insomnia. The state goes --> sleepy --> goes really sleepy --> headache --> Insomnia. Had trouble recovering it bcz couldn't sleep, and didn't feel sleepy at all.
    Sep 24, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  6. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Usually my can't sleep moments is pure biological... my brain turns off my sleep center when I have to go to the bathroom and there's a situation where it mimics that feeling. So it turns off my sleep center and I can't stop it. Or hot, my little dud in my head won't switch the switch when hot.
    Sep 24, 2018