Isabella Ava
Isabella Ava
Too quiet
Marquise*
Marquise*
Yeah... Maybe also return to school :D
Kes
Kes
As MV for Switch is not being published by Degica, any new users won't be coming here.
I think it#s more likely to be the start of the school/college/university year that's the main reason.
Marquise*
Marquise*
Sorry @Kes, I seem to have child mind on legaleze this morning but I am yet confused... Who owns MV? I know there is that Kadokawa thing but it feels split for some reason if the same RPGM. O.o I'm kinda dazzled by this. It is like Marvel's Spiderman owned by Disney and Sony errrr... after having a Japanese live action series ish ... kinda weird now.
Kes
Kes
@Marquise* MV is owned by Kadokawa. But they do not publish in the west. They use other companies for that. Degica does the engines for PC, and other companies do the engines for consoles. So, MV for Switch (which is a console) will be published by someone else.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I keep forgetting how much I hate how VX-MV implements fences and autotile tables.
Big 10:40 composition of mine! I'll be using this for a big city in my current project! This track is huge, and took me one entire month of full time work to complete. If you want more info, like on the lyrics, check out this thread.
Balancing the Damage numbers in my Game's Battle System makes me feel like I'm some kind of a Math Genius @_@
Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooglerampage