RPG Maker Forums

Kyuukon
Kyuukon
Because you want to do it anyways?
TakeHomeTheCup
+1. Also, how do you know that no ones gonna play it?
Archeia
Archeia
Stoovan seriously, everyone replies to your old status feed and you keep reposting basically the same thing without any replies to people replying to you. What is the point of these? You just come across as spam.

You are just attention baiting at this point and I might just have to disable your status feed post ability if you keep this up.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Uh, why we keep commenting on this status update if u don't care?
stoovan
stoovan
@Archeia so I ain't allowed to express my honest feelings? **** you.
Archeia
Archeia
If you're expressing true feelings in the public then you must take responsibility for airing it out in the world. You are coming across with mixed signals. You post, delete, post, delete ad naseum. Do you think that constantly soaking yourself in negativity alongside others is the way to go? Do you think that just being aggressive will fill the void you're feeling right now?
Archeia
Archeia
What are you hoping to achieve with this? What do you think that makes you come across? You complain nobody cares but you haven't given a reason for people to care.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
This is the 3rd negative comment I've seen you post in a row @stoovan. If you don't like gamedev don't do it. The only people that succeed in gamedev are those who have a passion for it.
Sharm
Sharm
@FleshToDust Oh, it is far, far more than just 3 negative status posts about how awful game making is, how terrible his life is, and why does he even bother trying when no one cares. You just can't see it because he usually deletes them the second someone posts with something not 100% supportive.
Isabella Ava
Isabella Ava
I like to see his complaint statuses = )
Sharm
Sharm
@stoovan Considering you don't like your game either, haven't done anything you are proud of, and keep quitting, I really don't know why anyone should care. You've made it very clear that certainly don't care about your game either.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

stock analyst lady
Well, since I'm in lockdown, I guess it's finally time to get serious into rpgmaking... almost 20 years later.
Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FIL