RPG Maker Forums

Sharm
Sharm
It's a strange feeling when you've been sick long enough to miss doing things that you normally hate (work, boring classes, ect.) I hope you feel better soon. Drink plenty of water, that tends to be the best thing you can do for any illness.
shadefoundry
shadefoundry
Yup! I'm basically living on tea, apple sauce, water and cucumbers atm. Still feel like I'm dying though ;_;
Sharm
Sharm
If that's all you're eating you might be! See if you can add in some clear broth, unset jello, rice, and toast. They're all easy to digest and will add back in a little protein and starch to your system. Bananas can also be good for a fruit.
Sharm
Sharm
Needing to be that plain on a diet for over 3 days isn't a good sign though, have you seen a doctor yet?
shadefoundry
shadefoundry
Yeah, I saw a doctor the other day, apparently this is "just a bad cold" but this doesn't really feel like "just a bad cold". I'll look into preparing some food for myself that I can digest better. I definitely need the protein and starch back. :(
Sharm
Sharm
If you can, keep a running record of your temperature or any other symptom patterns you might notice and go back in if you're not getting better in a few days. Even better, get a second opinion if you don't think yours is listening.
Sharm
Sharm
There are lots of illnesses that look just like a cold or flu but stay longer and are more dangerous. Doctors like patterns, so having proof of any, especially something like a fever which can't be caused by just believing you're sick, can be useful in getting one to listen.
Sharm
Sharm
The longer you're on an easy to digest diet the more weak you're going to feel. I don't think there's an easy solution for this, just hanging in there and powering through.
Sharm
Sharm
If you can handle the strong taste eating ginger before a meal might help you retain more types of food. It's gotta be real and a good dose. Ginger ale is often fake and even the real stuff doesn't have a lot. I like to use chewy ginger candy that I buy from the local asian market, but it also comes in gel pill form so you don't have to taste anything.
Sharm
Sharm
Can you tell that I get sick a lot? ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What the writer wrote: "The curtain is blue."
The readers: "There must be a hidden meaning behind this, perhaps to convey the character emotions ...".
What the writer has in mind: "The curtain is frickin' blue".
Time to share something!
hmZFwQe.png

I made these a while ago for my game. I took reference from various huts in Africa.
Have a great night! :D
I really need to buy a new mouse. Mine's keeps double-clicking and makes me waste A LOT of time eventing
How come there's no spooktober game jam? I thought horror maker games were some of the most popular genre out there...
"I didn't know X song was about that!" Uh... why? Do you not listen to the lyrics? I mean, I guess that makes sense. We live in a world where nobody listens, but everyone wants to be heard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florian973