Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. Sharm
    Sharm
    I keep trying to finish up threads of thought, keep trying to be done and close tabs, but my opened tabs are growing instead of shrinking somehow. It doesn't help that some of it isn't just simple research, it's things that I need to interact with in some way to be done with, like reference images for a big art piece I'm in the middle of making. I just might be stuck!
    Sep 28, 2018
  2. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    tfw your computer RAM is bigger than one in your brain.
    Sep 28, 2018
  3. Sharm
    Sharm
    Heh, pretty much. My brain's RAM is pretty big but I'm ADHD, so I have to keep all of something in my head at once to work on it (instead of just the relevant parts with other things retrieved as needed like a normal brain) and get reeeeeally easily distracted. It's better to keep notes and references so I can pick the whole thing up again when I refocus.
    Sep 28, 2018
  4. Sharm
    Sharm
    I think this time the number of things I'm bouncing between when distracted or bored has just gotten out of hand. Normally it's just 3, right now it's more than 6. I might also be in a manic phase which dials up my ADHD, creative drive, curiosity, and lack of self preservation to an 11.
    Sep 28, 2018