Comments on Profile Post by Dalph

1. stoovan
    stoovan
    Your wrong. Being married only stops you from achieving your goals
    Sep 28, 2018
  2. Dalph
    Dalph
    @stoovan
    Sorry but I find it funny coming from you. I say it here again like I said it in your status, you are too negative.
    Sep 28, 2018
  3. Dalph
    Dalph
    Also if you marry someone that stops you from achieving your original goals and doesn't support you, I'm afraid you simply chose the wrong person.
    Sep 28, 2018
  4. stoovan
    stoovan
    @Dalph so just because I am always negative means I am always wrong?
    Sep 28, 2018
  5. Dalph
    Dalph
    Depends, in your case you are probably looking only at the bad aspects of marriage because you are negative, just like you do with your game making insecurity. So yeah in this case you are wrong because you are ignoring the other side of the coin.

You also seem to have ignored my answer above, if you marry someone that prevents you from achieving your goals then you married the wrong person. As simple as that.
    Sep 28, 2018
  6. SOC
    SOC
    What are some married challenges you are facing to make you say this?
    Sep 28, 2018
    Dalph likes this.
  7. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm glad you've found someone who genuinely makes you happy, mate. Seeing others happy and in love always makes me smile. :) I know what it's like to find someone who just completes you. It's not something you can describe. You just feel so relaxed around them, as if it they have always been there; it's subtle and natural. I don't ever want to get married, though. I just don't like all the legal nonsense involved.
    Sep 28, 2018
    Dalph and SpaceBot like this.
  8. DivideByZero
    DivideByZero
    I know I married the right person. I don't have any of the issues that Stoovan has. Sounds like he chose his life partner poorly.
    Sep 28, 2018
  9. Gamefall Team
    Gamefall Team
    I agree. I'm sure that married life shared with someone that loves and supports you looks marvelous.
    Sep 28, 2018
    Dalph, SpaceBot and DivideByZero like this.
  10. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @stoovan Ha-Ha! And I thought I was pessimistic, you put me to shame with your bitterness. xD There's a difference between being realistic and only seeing the bad in everything. If @Dalph and his wife support one another in the pursuit of their individual dreams, then that kinda goes against your belief that all marriages put people in shackles.
    Sep 28, 2018
  11. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    There are both good and bad unions in this world, try not to focus on the failures alone.
    Sep 28, 2018
  12. Isabella Ava
    Sep 28, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  13. Sleepy Kitten Games
    Sleepy Kitten Games
    Interesting, I've never met someone who genuinely believes that marriage is inherently bad. I've met people who didn't want to get married. But never someone who genuinely thought marriage is bad.
    And here I always thought that the jokes about marriage being awful were just jokes.
    Sep 28, 2018
  14. TakeHomeTheCup
    TakeHomeTheCup
    Personally, I would really like to get married. Though I'm not sure how I would handle all the difficulties that come with it.

Marriage is nice, but difficult.
    Sep 28, 2018
    Dalph likes this.
  15. taarna23
    taarna23
    Until your significant other makes you get rid of all your gaming stuff, as is happening with someone on forums my BF is on... He and I are in agreement at least - gaming stuff or wife? One has to go? Not a tough call. =P
    Sep 29, 2018
  16. DivideByZero
    DivideByZero
    @TakeHomeTheCup - 17 years to the day. I wouldn't say that it has ever been difficult at all.
    Sep 29, 2018
    Dalph likes this.