Comments on Profile Post by Caitlin

1. bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Agreed. I've had to stop answering my phone due to all the spam phone calls trying to campaign for a candidate. And if it is anything like the last few midterm elections I won't be able to even watch TV in October due to how many ads will be all over the place.
    Sep 30, 2018
  2. Windows i7
    Windows i7
    Not to mention that trolls love politics. Not allowing it makes it harder for the trolls.
    Sep 30, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  3. RaynRayn
    RaynRayn
    I can never stand politics. There's never a use in arguing-- neither side ever wins and nobody's views are ever changed. Glad this place is politics-free too!
    Sep 30, 2018
    Caitlin likes this.
  4. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    I love to have "discussions", not an argument, but these days it's really hard to do that. So this place is my place where I get into my art, stories and games... something else, I <3 to discuss! (=^_^=)
    Sep 30, 2018
    Philosophus Vagus likes this.
  5. TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    This is why I stopped using social media
    Sep 30, 2018
    Philosophus Vagus and Caitlin like this.
  6. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    I don't blame you a single bit for that one. I think I am going to stick to cute adorable pet videos, games and other things other than politics. There's a lot of stupid people on facebook these days. (=-_-=)
    Sep 30, 2018
  7. Poryg
    Poryg
    I hate politics of 21st century. Too much politics and too little action. But I'm always ready to learn more about historical politics, interwar and wwii ones being my favorite topic.
    Sep 30, 2018
    Caitlin and Philosophus Vagus like this.
  8. Caitlin
    Caitlin
    @Poryg I agree with that statement, that there's too much talk and not enough action. We're in the middle of Sparta attacking and our politicians are discussing if we should send the army out to defend Athens.
    Oct 1, 2018
    Poryg likes this.