Comments on Profile Post by Sharm

1. The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm a happy drunk. I've only ever been drunk twice, and I was just merry and silly.
    Oct 6, 2018
  2. Sharm
    Sharm
    I have gotten drunk once on accident, the drinks got mixed up and I was on medication that amplified the effects so even though I didn't drink much I was all tipsy. Normally I don't drink at all. It felt exactly like being hyper only less in control and less memory retention and way more headaches the next day! I didn't like it one bit. I can get all the good and none of the bad all by myself. ^_^
    Oct 6, 2018
    The Stranger likes this.
  3. Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    It goes in phases for me. Happy -> Loud -> Introspective & talking about deep subjects (life, goals, politics, religion, favorite pokemon, etc) -> where the nearest greasiest food option is -> desire to drink several gallons of water -> uber -> bed. I don't really drink to get drunk these days though. I did all that in my early 20s lol
    Oct 6, 2018
    Kupotepo likes this.
  4. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I do not drink alcohol; however, it is good to know that you like to drink. At least I know you better.
    Oct 6, 2018
  5. Sharm
    Sharm
    Why would it be good to know? I don't think it matters if you never found out.
    Oct 6, 2018
  6. chungsie
    chungsie
    I can enjoy beer. But I don't budget for it. So I only drink it as a gift which is not so often. Typically I don't crave the beer. Mostly I crave seltzer waters or even sparkling waters :p I love fizzy drinks. I'm sorry it impacted you so negatively.
    Oct 6, 2018
  7. Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    I'm the talkative kind of drinker. Really odd considering sober I'm practically a recluse. Those nights I come on here and answer dozens of threads and everyone's statuses you can rest assured I'm buzzed. I don't ever actually get drunk though, both because hangovers suck and because if I drink to much I tend to become confrontational.
    Oct 6, 2018
    chungsie likes this.
  8. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I am not judging you. I found know by accident because of this post. Many of us here do not talk about their daily life. Don't you think it good idea to get to know people?
    However, I feel bad that you have negative side effect on alcohol.

Because you always respond to my thread and answer my thread.
    Oct 6, 2018
  9. Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were saying that it was good to know if you enjoy alcohol or not. I decided before my drunk accident that I didn't want to ever drink. I hated the experience, but now I have a funny story to tell so it's not so bad.
    Oct 6, 2018
  10. Sharm
    Sharm
    I'm happy that you like to learn about what I like and don't like. It's fun to make friends. ^_^
    Oct 6, 2018
  11. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I am not worried about it and you do not have to say sorry to me. It is just an honest mistake. That is the problem with posting on text only, people can easily misunderstood each other's without see face to face.

It is good to understand other situations that is a part of being a human.
    Oct 6, 2018
    Sharm likes this.