Comments on Profile Post by standardplayer

1. Kaeki
    Kaeki
    I... have questions and am horrified. They did what now? Hoping for your sake it was solid. Does that happen often? Who are these people? Just... why... Sorry you have to put up with literal uhh... yeah. Hope the rest of your day goes well!
    Oct 17, 2018
    standardplayer likes this.
  2. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    This guy apparently had his accident in an unexpected 'just going about his business' sort of way. He went to our bathroom and abandoned his underwear, on the floor, like any logical person would. I feel bad for whoever had to clean it up, but other than that I'm not surprised anymore, two months ago someone put it on the shelf.
    Oct 17, 2018
    Kaeki likes this.
  3. Kaeki
    Kaeki
    I still cannot imagine the shelf... can't stop laughing. Feel bad you had to deal with it. Trying to find the logic in that one. At least the guy who abandoned his underwear didn't use it to paint walls. We had a lady who did that back at the shoe store I worked... she wasn't allowed in the bathrooms and would cuss up a storm when you stopped her. It was very much on purpose.
    Oct 17, 2018
    standardplayer likes this.
  4. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    *Beep-Beep!* "Alright, got some Garlic Powder, 10 in inventory, 10 on the shelf, good, next item - " *Beep-Beep!* "- aaaand we've got Black Pepper, 12 in inventory, hmm only 4 on the shelf, better address that, next item -" *Beep-Beep!* " - aaaaand we've got...melted Snickers...? Nope, human waste..."
    Oct 17, 2018
    Kaeki likes this.
  5. DivideByZero
    DivideByZero
    Where on Earth do you work? o_O
    Oct 17, 2018
    Kaeki and standardplayer like this.
  6. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I used to work at an ice rink... I can sympathize.
    Oct 17, 2018
  7. standardplayer
    standardplayer
    At a grocery store. One thing we all have in common is we gotta eat. You see a lot of stuff. Last week I saw a guy who I can only describe as the 'long lost bagpipe player for Guns n Roses'
    Oct 17, 2018
    Kaeki and SpaceBot like this.
  8. Finnuval
    Finnuval
    I guess People sometimes Just get up in the morning and forget to pick their brain up from their pillow
    Oct 17, 2018
  9. SpaceBot
    SpaceBot
    I feel like you must work at Walmart lmfao
    Oct 17, 2018
    Kaeki likes this.