RPG Maker Forums

FleshToDust
FleshToDust
So he's no longer a friend because he released his game? Lighten up. Gamedev takes time.
jkweath
jkweath
Want us to throw you a pity party?
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
I see a lot of whine, so I'll bring some cheese. Do we need more guests for this party?

What did your friend do TO YOU? He worked hard, stayed focused and was rewarded with TWO releases. Come on, man. Chin up and stop being so negative. You'll get more done if you just work towards it. (Believe me, I know.)
bgillisp
bgillisp
So? I know people on here who have made two games in the time it has taken me to get this far. But instead of being jealous I'm happy for them, and I also play their games to see how they did it.
Reactions: Kaeki
Wavelength
Wavelength
Channel your energy and desire not into begrudging others their successes, but into recognizing what they've done and achieving the same success that they have.
FrozenNorseman
FrozenNorseman
Why are you failing? Lack of motivation, time or are you simply discouraged because things do not progress as fast as you hope for?
Poryg
Poryg
I have three years of RPG maker 2003 experience and additional year of MV. I can create literally anything I please in terms of features. Still, I haven't gotten a single game even halfway close to finish. But why would I demean other people based on that when it's my problem?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?
I want to use a simple animation for a feature of Aletoirs Feast so now I'm touching for the first time the animation system of RM, hope the final result doesn't look too bad hahaha :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romedei