RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Thanks! First exam was today and it went pretty well. 10 more days and the exam period will finally be over.
Finnuval
Finnuval
well good luck and all the fun game stuff will still be there waiting when you're done so focus on your exams :)
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Oh yeah I can't wait for my exams to be over so I can finally go back to game making.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I can understand that but you can have your fun after the work is done lol
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
To that I will respond with the universal kid's favorite phrase: but I want to play now
Finnuval
Finnuval
the father inside me responds: Ofcourse you do but if you don't do your work now you won't get to play later and if you do work now you'll have all the time in the world to play later :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".
My tutor has been furloughed for 8 weeks. If we are too... sucks, but it's a lot of game making time...
Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U_do_Dad_Jokes