RPG Maker Forums

MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Thanks! First exam was today and it went pretty well. 10 more days and the exam period will finally be over.
Finnuval
Finnuval
well good luck and all the fun game stuff will still be there waiting when you're done so focus on your exams :)
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Oh yeah I can't wait for my exams to be over so I can finally go back to game making.
Finnuval
Finnuval
I can understand that but you can have your fun after the work is done lol
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
To that I will respond with the universal kid's favorite phrase: but I want to play now
Finnuval
Finnuval
the father inside me responds: Ofcourse you do but if you don't do your work now you won't get to play later and if you do work now you'll have all the time in the world to play later :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Have my fingers crossed, waiting for a discount sale on MZ on Steam.. Its normally around the corner during Halloween or x-mas season on Steam, if i remember right..
We are truly intellectuals.
Without using violence without weapons
Our group has as many as 1.3 million people and more than 1 hundred thousand talks.
We gathered in an hour, more than 4.5 Half a hundred thousand

I got a Sword.
I got an Axe.
I got two Swords.
Nothing to see here, just walking with my dog.
I haven’t worked on my game in a while. Tomorrow might be the day.
*squeals* :kaoblush:

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCYR