RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
Yet I have a feeling if you slipped a message about it into the game it would pass easily. After all, they've missed cryptominers as well as games that don't even have the files needed to run.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Wait what happened?
Jesse - PVGames
Jesse - PVGames
To be fair, it doesn't seem like you can really advertise it anywhere. Pretty sure they can't be advertised here either.
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
I think it's fine to advertise it in your game. It's your game so put whatever you want in it. A lot of free mobile games have their patreons in there for those who want to support them.
dragoonwys
dragoonwys
I haven't caught up on this, what changed, the last time I checked it was fine on your own game page? o.o
Hudell
Hudell
Is there a story on this? Steam rarely checks the contents of anything, so unless they check the url itself they won't even find about it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Fire-Emblem Style Level Up System, Boost on Class Change, And Animated Arrows | RPG Maker News #115

Why keyboards don't sleep? Because they have two shifts.
I realized a while ago my game was toooo big in scope. even now I wonder am I trying to do too much by myself. and that's after completely changing the format of the game.
Last week at SLC. Cali awaits. TBH I love SLC more than SF.
Back home now. I had a good time, but I had a checkup this morning so I had to come home for that. Now I'm just waiting for my therapist meeting tomorrow...
Decided to work on Wishful Wanda today. Since it's a BFB spinoff game, I decided to make the Huang brothers
Easter eggs! I'm actually pitching this to the BFDI team, btw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamegialap