RPG Maker Forums

Poryg
Poryg
NOT be possible to be able to hear a girl singing in shower from the outside.
In some of the apartments I've seen it's even worse privacy-wise as there are giant windows in the bathroom walls.
Kaeki
Kaeki
There's a reason we have lots of stuff on the walls in this apartment. In the last apartment shared you can hear the person talking in the other room, and across the place, AND outside. Don't get me started on the naked people who never use the shades....
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
Have sex in front of the whole apartments.
AceOfAces_Mod
AceOfAces_Mod
Yup. Sometimes in the apartments, you get smells from n apartment above you (like in the apartment I live. Somebody's smoking in a room that has access to the hole that is above the bathtub).
Poryg
Poryg
Naked people who never use the shades should have never been an issue. In past windows were made in such a way that unless ou have direct view, you cannot see anything. But due to the fact that everything now uses glass balconies and gigantic glass windows this privacy is just disappearing.
Poryg
Poryg
Like seriously, I should not be able to watch people's bathrooms from the outside. In past this was guaranteed, because there were just tiny windows for air circulation. But now I see giant windows over the entire wall... In bathrooms! Which I find plain ridiculous.
AceOfAces_Mod
AceOfAces_Mod
Architects are dumb at times.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Yeah, I'd rather be homeless than live in an apartment tbh. I'd get in so many fights living like that the streets or jail one would follow suite anyway. Plus no pets most of the time, I get it considering all the shoddy building practices y'all are talking about, but **** that!
Dalph
Dalph
Apartments aren't so bad if you can afford decent ones with good insulation (and if you know how to choose them). I've been living in different apartments in the past and most of the time never heard anything at all from my neighbors or outside.
Poryg
Poryg
Our apartment house doesn't use insulation. Even so we don't hear anything from neighbors unless they scream loud. The reason? The house is pretty old, still built according to older standards when thick walls were the best protection.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.
The Steam Summer Sale's been treating me nicely. Now if only game sales were always this good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megazeroxzvk