Poryg
Poryg
If I knew I wouldn't be asking others.
Kwerty
Kwerty
you're a collector? :)
Zeriab
Zeriab
It's ok being an addict. Just don't overdo it so you cannot pay your bills and buy food.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Same reason I buy assets I won't ever use. They're pretty, and fun to play with. A little. Plus, it's nice to have Steam stop telling me, "DLC Available!" for a game.
Jesse - PVGames
Jesse - PVGames
So that you are prepared for the future!
OmnislashXX
OmnislashXX
You could always donate to those who do. I'm gonna get Spirits of Nature Monster Pack and Valentines Pack first chance I get.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Because you are, in fact, in an RPG made with MV, in which the goal is to purchase MV assets to build the actual game you're in, and you find out everyone on the forum is really someone you programmed. -By M. Night Shyamalan-
Poryg
Poryg
@standardplayer "Was it in that ****ty M. Night Shyamalan movie?" - Press X to not die
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@Poryg, consumerism and because of you wanted to buy. It is just natural that we wanted to have new stuff; even it is useless.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my cute little ghost~
Minecraft Dungeons is a great example of a game that's much simpler than other games in its genre but almost as equally immersive and fun to play. Lotta RPGmaker devs could learn from that lesson.
Well, it's been a while since the last time I came here... Is there a JS scripting FAQ? I'd like to know what it's capable of achieving, and how :rswt
I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpgmakernoob