Comments on Profile Post by Kupotepo

1. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    It can discourage us to give up game making because it can be hard if you are not a self-motivated person.
    Oct 21, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  2. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I hope everyone feels happy and continue to make their dream come true whatever they may be.
    Oct 21, 2018
    Marsigne likes this.
  3. Milennin
    Milennin
    Don't forget: believe in yourself. Not in the you, who believes in me. Not in the me, who believes in you. Believe in the you, who believes in yourself!
    Oct 21, 2018
  4. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Thank you @Milennin for worry about me. I just try to made positive change and contribute to this community according to my ability.
    Oct 21, 2018
  5. jkweath
    jkweath
    @Milennin Hahaha, been awhile since I heard that Kamina quote. Nice!
    Oct 21, 2018
  6. MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Best quote: "Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for." (Captain Jack Sparrow)
    Oct 21, 2018
  7. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. "-Aesop
    Oct 21, 2018
    Mystic_Enigma and jkweath like this.
  8. samkfj
    samkfj
    Kill with kindness, and bury them with a smile.
    Oct 21, 2018
    Mystic_Enigma likes this.
  9. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @samkfj, you proof my point. That is some people have tendency to turn positive into negative thing. Nice to meet you @samkfj.
    Oct 21, 2018
  10. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    You could look thing in the world into dark and scary place. Or you could look at the world that dark always came with light.
    Oct 21, 2018
  11. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Instead of focus a lot of bad things in the world, you should focus the good things happen in the world.
    Oct 21, 2018
  12. samkfj
    samkfj
    Nice to meet you too, friend. Hope you're havin' a good morning/day/evening/night.
    Oct 21, 2018
    Kupotepo likes this.
  13. Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    I like to make a new friend because of it already many enemies without making a new one. (gravity, time, weather, and stress)
    Oct 21, 2018
    samkfj likes this.
  14. samkfj
    samkfj
    Indeed, so.
    Oct 21, 2018
    Kupotepo likes this.